4 bedroom detached house for saleDe Luci Gardens, TRURO
- Built by award winning builder Pearce Fine Homes in 2015
- Remainder of a 10 year NHBC certificate from 2015
- Detached house within walking distance of the town centre
- Four bedrooms, two with high quality en-suite shower rooms
- Garage with parking space to the front
- Enclosed and private gardens
- Modern high quality fitted kitchen with Quartz work surfaces
- Gas central heating and double glazing
Benefitting from the remainder of a 10 year NHBC certificate and constructed by award winning builders Pearce Fine Homes in 2015 this immaculate detached property will make for an ideal family home. The property is situated in a highly desirable area of Truro found just off Barrack Lane and is within close proximity to the local amenities. Accommodation comprises; spacious entrance hallway with engineered oak flooring, cloakroom and a triple aspect open plan kitchen/dining/lounge area. To the first floor; three generous size bedrooms and a stylish contemporary family bathroom. Bedroom two benefits from built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room. To the second floor is the master bedroom and a luxurious en-suite shower room with Porcelanosa fittings. Gardens are predominately to the side and rear of the property boasting a sunny aspect. Further benefits include a garage and an off-road parking space via an attractive paved driveway.
The city of Truro is the retail and commercial centre of Cornwall, with the famous Cathedral lying at its heart. The city offers a unique mix of independent shops and multiples as well as an excellent collection of art galleries, bars, restaurants, night clubs, cinema, The Hall for Cornwall and the Royal Cornwall Museum. The city is steeped in history and features many wonderful Georgian terraced streets which are rivalled only in the west by Bath. There are also a number of fine municipal gardens including Boscawen Park and Victoria Gardens, which have in the past won many awards in the Britain In Bloom competition. The city also lies at the centre of the Cornish transport network and has a mainline station to London Paddington.
Upon entering the property you are greeted by a spacious entrance hallway with engineered oak flooring, oak doors and a galleried staircase ascending to the first floor. There is a downstairs cloakroom with Porcelanosa fittings and with engineered oak flooring continuing on from the hallway. The contemporary open plan kitchen lounge dining room is beautifully designed and the kitchen has been fitted to a superb specification to include integrated NEFF appliances, soft closing wall and base units and Quartz worktops. There are two sets of French doors out to the rear and side patios and the room is filled with plenty of natural light.
To the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms with bedroom two having its own contemporary en-suite shower room, further complimented with fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom comprises of a white suite and is fitted with Porcelanosa sanitary ware. From the landing a galleried turning staircase ascends to the second floor where there is a generous size master bedroom with a high quality en-suite shower room.
Externally the property benefits from an enclosed rear and side garden divided by a lawned and patio area. There is a further smaller lawned area to the front and a paved pathway to the front door. A driveway provides an off road parking space to the front of the garage.
Property ref: 121_2555_4486663
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71033108.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4486663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.