2 bedroom terraced house for saleAyton Park South, Calderwood, EAST KILBRIDE
* VERY DESIRABLE & SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
* WALK IN CONDITION WITH BOTH MODERN & NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT
* OPEN PLAN LOUNGE DINING ROOM, MODERN FITTED KITCHEN & RE-FITTED BATHROOM
* TWO GENEROUS SIZED DOUBLE BEDROOMS, GCH & DG, WELL MANAGED GARDENS
* GREAT LOCATION FOR COMMUTING, AMENITIES & SCHOOLING - VIEWINGS ESSENTIAL
Home Connexions are delighted to offer to the market place this beautifully presented, spacious two bedroom terraced villa set within the very popular Calderwood locale of East Kilbride. Boasting a mixture of both modern and neutral decorative tones throughout this property will delight as well as impress all who view with early internal inspections advised to avoid disappointment. This would make the ideal first time purchase, young family or additionally appeal to anyone downsizing due to being in walk in condition and perfectly positioned close to local amenities and commuting links.
The property comprises of welcoming entrance hallway which offers access to all rooms to include a beautiful spacious open lounge dining room which measures over twenty six feet in length with modern neutral décor, a beautiful feature place with slate surround and hearth with cast iron coal insert fire, a large picture window to the front finished with solid wood flooring, space for a dining suite and French patio door access to the rear garden. The kitchen has been fitted to include a good range of wall and base mounted units with complimentary worktops, as well as offering a selection of integrated appliances, brick effect splash back tiling, an under stairs storage cupboard and finished with door access to the rear garden.
The upper level has the continuation of the neutral décor found throughout the lower level, including two good sized double bedrooms and the a re-fitted bathroom. The bedrooms both feature modern neutral décor, dormer picture windows and fitted carpets with bedroom one having fully fitted storage units into the eaves. The family bathroom has been re-fitted to include a three piece white bath suite with over head shower unit, half height wall tiling finished with a heated towel radiator and laminate flooring. The property is further enhanced benefiting from both gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Surrounding the property are private well managed gardens.
East Kilbride itself boasts a wide and varied range of shopping centres, retail parks, bars, restaurants and night life. Some of the local amenities include a multiplex cinema, ice rink, the Arts Centre, the Dollan Aqua Centre, as well as several Sports Centres, Golf Courses and numerous other recreational facilities. The town plays host to a variety of local clubs and societies with easy access to Calderglen, Strathclyde and Chatelherault Country Parks. From the historic Village to a thriving leader in commerce and technology, it is one of Scotland's largest and newest towns enjoying a central locale with ample bus and rail services and motorway links providing access in and around the central belt.
EPC Band: E
Lounge Dining (1) 7.95m (26'1") x 3.73m (12'3")
Kitchen (1) 4.01m (13'2") x 2.46m (8'1")
Bedroom One (1) 3.76m (12'4") x 3.68m (12'1")
Bedroom Two 3.56m (11'8") x 3.51m (11'6")
Bathroom 2.31m (7'7") x 1.90m (6'3")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AMH1HCEN000840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Connexions, East Kilbride. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.