3 bedroom terraced house for saleSouthcourt Avenue, Linslade, Leighton Buzzard
- THREE/FOUR BEDROOMS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TRAIN STATION
- SCOPE TO IMPROVE
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- CHARACTER FEATURES
- PRESTIGIOUS LOCATION IN LINSLADE
Situated on one of LINSLADE'S most prestigious roads and within a THREE MINUTE walk of Leighton Buzzard Train Station is this 3/4 bedroom character property. Benefits include: three reception rooms, utility area, bedroom 4/study and an approximate 80ft rear garden. A MUST SEE PROPERTY.
This impressive 3/4 bedroom property is located a THREE MINUTE walk from Leighton Buzzard Train Station which offers excellent direct links to central London in just 32 minutes. The property, which is set on one of Linslade's most prestigious roads, offers fantastic school catchment and the opportunity to improve to a taste that suits to create a wonderful forever home. Offering a wealth of character, including picture rails and original skirting boards, fire places in many of the rooms, exposed floorboards and the added bonus of a rear garden of approximately 80ft. The property must be viewed to appreciate it. CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWINGS.
Door to the front, stairs to the first floor and under stairs cupboard. Door to the garden and doors to lounge, dining room and third reception room.
Lounge 11' 10" max x 14' 4" max into bay ( 3.61m max x 4.37m max into bay )
Gas fire place and double glazed bay window to the front.
Dining Room 16' 8" x 12' 11" ( 5.08m x 3.94m )
Fire place, TV point, telephone point and double glazed window to the rear.
Third Reception Room 10' 6" x 10' ( 3.20m x 3.05m )
Fire place, storage built into the chimney breast and double glazed window to the side. Door to the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 6' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.06m )
Fitted kitchen consisting of base units with work surface over, stainless steel sink with drainer and spaces for an oven and fridge freezer. Double glazed window to the side and door to the utility area.
Utility Area 8' 2" x 5' 10" ( 2.49m x 1.78m )
Door to the rear garden.
Stairs from the ground floor and loft access. Doors to all bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 3" incl. chimney x 14' 4" max into bay ( 3.73m incl. chimney x 4.37m max into bay )
Feature fire place and double glazed bay window to the front.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 12' 4" incl. chimney ( 3.94m x 3.76m incl. chimney )
Feature fire place and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 10' max x 8' 11" incl. chimney ( 3.05m max x 2.72m incl. chimney )
Built in wardrobes, feature fire place and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Four / Study 5' 9" x 7' 4" ( 1.75m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to the front.
Wash hand basin and WC with tiled splash-back, bath and double glazed window to the side.
Laid to lawn with hedge borders and gated access.
Off road parking to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71037386.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ105115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.