1 bedroom apartment for saleUpper Richmond Road, Putney
- Spacious One Bedroom Apartment
- Own Private Entrance
- South Facing Private Patio
- Well Maintained Communal Garden
- Fantastic Decorative Order
- Allocated Off-Street Parking
Situated on the ground floor of 'Listergate', one of West Putneys most sought after buildings, this stunning one bedroom apartment is a fantastic first time purchase or buy to let investment.
A spacious one bedroom ground floor garden flat with built in storage, a south facing living room as well as a well finished kitchen and bathroom. This larger than average one bedroom offers just under 700 Sq.ft of accommodation and is a must see!
Further benefits include an allocated off road parking space, as well as direct access to a lawned communal garden via a private patio which is accessible from the living room. The property also has its own private entrance.
Listergate is located on Upper Richmond Road, just west of Putney High Street. The property is well served by both the 337 & 430 buses, providing regular services to Richmond, Clapham, Putney & Kensington. Furthermore, both Barnes & Putney railway stations are close by, meaning that commuters are within easy reach of London Waterloo.
Living Room 15' 3" x 13' 11" ( 4.65m x 4.24m )
Kitchen 11' 3" x 5' 10" ( 3.43m x 1.78m )
Bedroom 15' x 14' 9" ( 4.57m x 4.50m )
Bathroom 9' 6" x 7' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.39m )
Private Patio 17' 2" x 9' 9" ( 5.23m x 2.97m )
Large Communal Garden
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71037395.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUR105522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.