2 bedroom flat for saleBoultham Park Road, Lincoln, LN6
- Luxury Homes for the over 55's
- Close to Amenities & Transport Links
- Safe & Secure Environment
- 1&2 Bed Apartments, Stylish Lounge
- Fully Equipped Fitted Kitchen
- Attractive Landscaped Grounds
- Viewing Highly Recommended
PLOT 19 - COMING SOON! Home Grange has been long awaited and is due for completion early 2018 and will offer a range of luxury one and two bedroom apartments designed exclusively for the over 55's community. This contemporary development is right on the doorstep of Boultham Park, meaning many apartments benefit from stunning views of the beautifully landscaped grounds. Home Grange will allow you to live independently whilst offering the reassurance of living in a safe, secure and supportive environment. Without any worry of external repairs or garden maintenance, you will have the freedom to enjoy life in a more released environment. Register your interest now with Pygott & Crone New Homes to be kept up to date.
Service Charge is £162.94 per month with the Ground Rent being 0.1% of the gross sales premium at the time of purchase.
9' 10" x 13' 5" (3m x 4.1m)
10' 10" x 9' 2" (3.3m x 2.8m)
5' 7" x 10' 6" (1.7m x 3.2m)
5' 3" x 8' 6" (1.6m x 2.6m)
13' 5" x 11' 10" (4.1m x 3.6m)
LIVING DINING ROOM
19' 4" x 9' 10" (5.9m x 3m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-71038913.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LNR170190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.