3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarshalls Drive, Romford, RM1
- 3 Bedroom House
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Fantastic 21' Living / Dining / Family Room
- Handsomely Decorated With Quality Flooring
- 133' Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- 0.3 Miles From Ofsted Outanding Rated St Peter's Primary School
- 1.0 Mile From Romford Crossrail Station
- Walking Distance To Local Shops
Beautifully presented throughout and ideally located for the sought after 'Ofsted Outstanding Rated' St Peter's Primary School, and just one mile from Romford Crossrail station, is this three bedroom, semi-detached character property.
The internal accommodation commences with an entrance hallway which includes access to storage spaces and leads through to the reception space.
Drawing light from a walk-in bay window to the front elevation is the beautifully decorated, spacious living area which is open to the dining area and kitchen to the rear.
Double doors open from the dining area on to the rear garden, meanwhile, the kitchen is fitted with a range of storage units, ample worktop space and integrated appliances.
Upstairs, there are two large double bedrooms, with the master benefiting from built-in wardrobes, and a further single bedroom. The accommodation is completed by the bright family bathroom.
Externally there is off street parking to the front with side gate access via a shared driveway. The property boasts a 133ft rear garden that commences with a raised decking area then is mostly laid to lawn with well stocked shrub borders. At the foot of the garden is a summer house which provides plentiful storage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71040691.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9004807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chalk Street Estates , Havering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.