3 bedroom detached house for saleBardwell Court, Stanley, Wakefield, WF3
- Three Bedrooms Detached Home
- Viewings Booked 24/7
- Lounge With A Bay Window
- Good Size Kitchen/Dining Room
- Modern House Bathroom And En-Suite Shower Room
- Detached Garage And Drive
- Double Glazed Windows And Gas Central Heating
- Easy To Maintain Enclosed Rear Garden
- Decorated In A Modern Style Throughout
Purplebricks are pleased to bring to the market a WELL PRESENTED 3 bedroom DETACHED home FOR SALE in the popular village of STANLEY, WAKEFIELD.
The property comprises of on the ground floor a LOUNGE with a BAY WINDOW, a KITCHEN/DINING room with a good selection of wall and base units with a 1 ½ SS SINK AND DRAINER, an ELECTRIC OVEN and 4 ring GAS HOB, an INTEGRATED DISHWASHER, space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a free standing fridge/freezer. There is access to the CONSERVATORY from the KITCHEN/DINING room which in turn leads to an enclosed and VERY EASY TO MAINTAIN rear garden that has a patio area, decking and an artificial lawn.
Moving on up the stairs you find yourself on the landing which has access to ALL THREE BEDROOMS, the HOUSE BATHROOM and LOFT. The MASTER BEDROOM benefits fro having its own EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM.
There is a DRIVE in front of the DETACHED GARAGE which has power and lighting and loft space for storage. And a small garden to the front of the property.
With DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS, GAS CENTRAL HEATING with a REGULARLY SERVICED BOILER and DECORATED IN A MODERN STYLE THROUGHOUT.
Located within the local school catchment area, close to public transport and all local amenities.
This property would suit a professional couple/single or a family.
Early viewing is essential to appreciate all that this lovely home has to offer. Viewings can be booked at www.purplebricks.co.uk
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71044795.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 707706-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.