3 bedroom ground floor flat for saleBadminton Road, SW12
- 3 Double bedrooms
- Modern kitchen/ breakfast room
- Private landscaped garden
- Period features & high ceilings
- Bathroom with underfloor heating
- 1055 Sq Ft
- Ground floor flat
- Fantastic transport links
- Close to the many local shops and restaurants
A much sought after double fronted ground floor Victorian flat. This particularly bright and spacious purpose-built accommodation, that is entered via its own front door, comprises a delightful reception room with period features. There are three double bedrooms, a bathroom with underfloor heating and to the rear a modern kitchen/breakfast room which gives access to the private landscaped garden.
The property is located within the Nightingale triangle and close to the many local shops and restaurants. Clapham South underground station, Balham and Abbeville Village are a short stroll away. Access north of the river can also be gained from Balham and Wandsworth Common mainline that links Clapham Junction to Victoria and Waterloo.
The wide open spaces of Clapham Common and Wandsworth Common are also nearby.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71046173.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH5662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.