3 bedroom detached house for saleChilderditch Street, Little Warley, Brentwood, Essex, CM13
- Tastefully restored Grade II listed cottage
- Original period features
- Idyllic country park location
- Over 3 acres of mature grounds
- Possibilities for equestrian use
- Gated driveway to double carport with storage
- Self-contained office & car port with separate gated driveway
- Self-contained recreational annexe
- 3.3 miles from Brentwood Railway Station
- Easy access to A127 and M25
With the possibility to add a 4th bedroom (STPP) this delightful three bedroom, oak framed, Grade II listed cottage is situated in a wonderful rural setting that borders a stunning country park. Peacefully located towards the end of an idyllic, no through way country lane, the cottage offers immediate doorstep access to its rolling countryside surroundings.
Believed to originally date back to the 16th century this charming Grade II listed former bake house has been tastefully restored to its former glory by the current owners. Upon entering the property you are welcomed into a bright and characterful entrance hall, showcasing exposed brickwork with receptions rooms either side. Off to the left is a cosy dual aspect living room with feature fireplace and exposed timbers above. Adjacent to the living room is the attractive dual aspect kitchen breakfast room, with open fire place. Towards the rear of the property are bi-fold doors providing wonderful views across the mature gardens of circa 3.041 acre (stls). Off the hallway is a downstairs toilet with shower and a separate utility room. At the end of the hallway is a charming TV snug room with delightful original feature, bricked bake oven fireplace.
The front hallway stairs lead up to the first floor offering a main double bedroom with vaulted ceiling, two further double bedrooms and a good size family bathroom. The main property is connected to main gas and electric. Outside there is a newly constructed two vehicle carport with superb storage facilities and boiler room.
There is a separate gated access driveway leading to attractive stable buildings that have been recently converted to a self-contained office and single carport with annexe ideal for use as a gym. Situated at the bottom corner of the gardens is further double garaging for tractor mowers and additional vehicles. Brentwood town centre is just 3.6 miles away and there is easy access to the A127 and M25. EPC Exempt.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 and the Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations 2008: Every effort has been made to ensure that consumers and or businesses are treated fairly and provided with accurate material information as required by law. It must be noted however that the agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fittings or services and does not verify they are in working order, fit for their purpose, or within the ownership of the seller or landlord, therefore the buyer or tenant must assume the information given is incorrect. Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify the legal status of the property. A buyer or tenant must assume information is incorrect until it has been verified by their own solicitors or other advisers. Nothing concerning the type of construction, condition of the structure or its surroundings is to be implied from any image of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71046443.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 460971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresfords, Country & Village. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.