4 bedroom house for saleChurch Hill, Wimbledon, London, SW19
- Granted planning permission for approx 6,720 sq ft GIA (Merton Planning Ref: 15/P3347)
- Rare development opportunity
- Entrance hall
- Six bedrooms
- Large kitchen/family room
- Cinema and games room
- Gymnasium/spa with shower room
- Four bathrooms
- 60 ft garden
- EPC Rating = F
A lateral family house in a sought after location between Wimbledon town centre and the Village with approved planning permission.
Church Hill is a quiet and sought after residential street, conveniently located for both the village and Wimbledon town centre. The property is around 600m distant from the Village High Street, which is known for its pretty collection of boutiques, restaurants, public houses and bars. The Common borders the High Street offering hundreds of acres of open space and a number of great facilities, including three popular golf courses and two local riding stables for hacking or a leisurely ride.
Locally are a number of highly regarded schools, with Bishop Gilpin Primary School only 160m away and Wimbledon High School for Girls 600m away.
Wimbledon railway station is approximately 1000m away and provides easy access to central London (17 mins to Waterloo).
Source of times www.tfl.gov.uk
Source of distances Google Pedometer
A fantastic development opportunity to acquire an existing house in need of refurbishment with approved planning consent to demolish the existing dwelling and replace with a new build property of approximately 6,720 square feet.
The plot is complete with approved planning permission, the CIL commitment for £110,000, a completed topographic survey, a secured arborologist report and plan, and fully produced building control/construction drawings.
The new build house will be detached, Georgian in style, and arranged over four floors. The ground floor will comprise of a dining room, lounge and a large kitchen/family room offering plenty of space and versatility in use, which will provide access to the 60ft sloped garden towards the rear of the property.
Upstairs on the first floor will be the master bedroom with both
an en suite and dressing room, and a further two en suite double bedrooms. A further three bedrooms will be on the second floor, one of which is en suite.
Off street parking will be available at the front of the property.
Square Footage: 2,220 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71046485.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMS150220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.