3 bedroom terraced house for saleLangdale Road, Blackpool, FY4 4SN
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Gas Central Heated / UPVC Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ideal First Time Buy / Investment
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating D
- Description: This is a spacious three bedroom mid terraced house situated in a convenient location close to shops, transport links and other local amenities. Accommodation briefly comprises of hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, north facing rear garden with lawn and patio area and brick built outbuilding, low maintance front garden. The property also benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. This would make for an ideal buy to let investment or first time buy and is offered with no chain delay.
Location: From our Church Street office turn right onto Whitegate Drive, turn left onto Mere Road, at the roundabout take the forth exit onto West Park Drive, at the roundabout take the first exit and stay on West Park Drive, at the roundabout take the second exit onto South Park Drive, turn left onto Preston New Road, turn right onto Kentmere Drive and then turn left onto Langdale Road.
Hall: Stairs to front, understairs storage, radiator.
Lounge: Approx 13'5 x 12'4 (4.09m x 3.76m) UPVC double glazed window to front, living flame gas fire, radiator. Opening into:-
Dining Room: Approx 10'8 x 9'3 (3.25m x 2.82m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 10'7 x 9'1 (3.23m x 2.77m) UPVC window frame, wall and base units with fitted worktops, eye level oven, gas hob with extractor, inset 1.5 melamine sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, boiler, radiator.
Bedroom One: Approx 12'5 x 11 (3.78m x 3.35m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 14'2 x 10'9 (4.32m x 3.28m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe / storage, radiator.
Bedroom Three: Approx 8'0 x 7'6 (2.44m x 2.29m) UPVC double glazed window to front, alcove storage, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 6'0 x 5'5 (1.83m x 1.65m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with shower over, low flush wc, pedestal hand basin, tiled wall, radiator.
Exterior: Enclosed north facing rear garden with lawn and patio area with outbuilding. Low maintenance front garden with boarders.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71046500.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAN151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.