3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLime Avenue, Northfleet, Gravesend, Kent
- Period style 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- 2 living areas and a conservatory
- Garage and driveway
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Schools nearby
- EPC energy rating D (56)
Enjoy the peace and quiet of this cul-de-sac location within a great area to raise a family. Chill out in the conservatory, perhaps with a good book, which you can enjoy all year r
What the Owner says:
The main attraction with this house was its location. It is situated at the end of a cul-de-sac and is so peaceful and quiet and, when the children were young it was a safe environment for them to play outside with their friends on their bike or scooters. There are also schools nearby with a really good primary school which is just at the end of the road.
This has been a wonderful home over the years and was a great place to raise a family and all the bedrooms have fitted wardrobes. It has always been well looked after and, in the last ten years, I added a conservatory which is used all year round. l also love the garden as it's a good size and very private and secluded.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'9 x 12'0 (3.89m x 3.66m)
- Dining Area: 12'0 x 11'2 (3.66m x 3.41m)
- Kitchen Area: 14'3 x 7'5 (4.35m x 2.26m)
- Conservatory: 14'10 x 9'9 (4.52m x 2.97m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 9'2 up to fitted wardrobes (3.66m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 9'0 up to fitted wardrobes (3.51m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'9 x 6'5 (2.36m x 1.96m)
- Family Bathroom
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage and Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11136552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.