5 bedroom character property for saleOld Exeter Street, Chudleigh
- Large, versatile character property
- Easy walking distance to town and school
- Income potential STP with a self contained annexe
- High walled rear garden
- 5 bedroom house + additional 2 storey building with further accommodation
- Sizeable, openplan kitchen/dining room
- Large family bathroom with further shower room
- Attractive double frontage property with original bay windows
- Great access to the A38, serving both Exeter and Plymouth
Bursting with character and charm is this Grade II listed, 5 bedroom end of terrace period home, benefiting from an additional 2 storey building offering further accommodation as well as a beautiful high walled secluded garden. Set in the heart of Chudleigh within walking distance to the primary school and local amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6067476. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Autograph Estate Agents, Chudleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.