3 bedroom detached house for saleElm Lane, Minster On Sea
- Very well presented house
- Three double bedrooms
- Large living room with great views
- Open plan kitchen, breakfast, dining area
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Driveway parking for several cars
- Large garage/workshop & hot tub lodge
- NO CHAIN
Located on the brow of a hill and enjoying far reaching views this very well presented three double bedroom house will impress. The open plan living at the rear of the house overlooks the very well designed and kept rear garden and patio areas.
The ground floor provides two double size bedrooms to the front, both with bay windows. Then at the back, overlooking the rear garden is the very nice dining room that opens through to the fitted kitchen and bright breakfast room. To the side of the kitchen is the modern utility room and the ground floor bathroom.
Upstairs you will find the large triple aspect lounge with its far reaching views across the valley and river. The master bedroom with its en-suite leads off from the lounge.
Externally the front and rear gardens are both very well designed and kept beautifully, there is a large paved patio area that would be ideal for sunny days. The garage/ workshop is very large and provides power and light as well as lots of natural light from its many windows. Set behind the garage you will find the Hot tub lodge, inside is an impressive eight-person Canadian style hot tub (to remain) as well as a bar area.
The local area offers a selection of local shops, services, bus service, as well as lots of green spaces and lovely walks. Major shops and services are provided in the nearby Sheerness town centre.
Communication links are provided via the A249 to Sittingbourne, the A2/M2 and then Maidstone, local rail connections are at Sheerness and mainline trains at Sittingbourne.
Contact YOPA today to arrange your viewing on this great house today.
EPC Rating - D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 34785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.