3 bedroom detached house for saleFletton Avenue, Peterborough
- Good proximity to commuter links
- Three bedrooms
- Open fireplaces to sitting rooms
- Two reception rooms
- Established rear gardens & patio
- Spacious driveway
- Garaging & additional storage rooms
A well-presented detached family home situated in Old Fletton, within close proximity to major commuter rail-links and amenities. The property briefly comprises: an entrance porch, hallway, formal sitting room, a kitchen/dining room, a further lounge, a family bathroom and three bedrooms.
A well-presented detached family home situated in Old Fletton, within close proximity to major commuter rail-links and amenities. The property briefly comprises: an entrance porch, hallway, formal sitting room, a kitchen/dining room, a further lounge, a family bathroom and three bedrooms, two being doubles. There are enclosed front and rear gardens, a driveway, garaging and additional storage space along with an outside WC to the rear garden.
The property has traditional high ceilings and is light and spacious throughout, with both the sitting room and lounge featuring open fireplaces. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall units, an integrated oven and hob, has space for appliances and a good sized dining area which gives access to the garden via patio doors at the rear. A spacious galleried landing gives access to the master bedroom and guest bedroom at the front of the property and a third bedroom and family bathroom to the rear. The third bedroom has in-built storage and the landing also houses a good-sized airing/storage cupboard.
Rooms & Measurements
Entrance hallway - 7' x 14'2"
Formal sitting room - 15'2" x 13' (maximum)
Lounge & dining area - 25' x 11'6"
Kitchen/dining area - 18'4 "x 8'5"
Galleried landing - 8'5 x 12'1"
Family bathroom - 8'5" x 6'2"
Master bedroom - 12'10" x 11'7"
Bedroom two - 11'8" x 11'7"
Bedroom three - 8'5" x 9'4"
Garage - 15'2" x 8'10"
Storage room -14'3" x 8'9"
Storage - 9'7" x 3'5"
The property is approached by a footpath to the front aspect into an enclosed front garden, with a driveway to the left hand side giving access through to the rear driveway and garage which houses additional storage rooms and a WC. The rear gardens are set into different areas with lawns, hard standing areas and a footpath leading to the end of the garden where there are additional storage sheds/areas.
Fletton Avenue is ideally located for easy access to major transport links, including the main-line train station at Peterborough's City Centre, it is also within easy reach of linking roads including the A1 and A605. The property has many amenities and facilities nearby, also to include a choice of schooling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71051255.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUC101548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Hurfords,Castor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.