3 bedroom apartment for saleMonmouth, Monmouthshire
- Splendid Town centre first floor apartment
- Within impressive Grade II* Listed building
- Elegant split-level accommodation
- Including original character features
- Attractive communal area with lift
- Courtyard setting with allocated parking
Situated just off the central Agincourt Square, next to the Shire Hall within a pretty cobbled courtyard comprising small shops and tea rooms/restaurants. The entrance and communal reception area has an attractive feature staircase with a lift close-by to the above floors. The apartment is located on the first floor with dual access doors, one conveniently situated near the lift. The stunning double height ceiling with three tall sash windows and minstrel gallery above provide a unique style. With the modern fitted Kitchen and open plan Dining area, wooden floor, marble work surfaces, range of base and wall mounted units with appliances including hob, double oven and dishwasher. Sitting Room with wooden flooring. Inner Hall, Bedroom 3/Study with internal window. Bath/Shower Room, second Bedroom with wardrobe, Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room.
Consumer Protection From Unfair Trading Regulations 2008
All measurements are approximate and quoted in imperial with metric equivalents and are for general guidance only. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure to accuracy, these sales particulars must not be relied upon. Please note Parrys have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and, therefore, no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. Internal photographs are reproduced for general information and it must not be inferred that any item shown is included with the property. Contact the numbers listed on the brochure.
There is a small communal balcony overlooking the courtyard and an allocated residents parking space.
Situated in Monmouth Town centre within level walking distance to the comprehensive selection of Shops, places of interest and Leisure facilities near the River. The town is well known for its private schools, The Haberdasher Schools for Boys and Girls and the local Comprehensive School have a good reputation. There are good road links accessing Cardiff and Bristol.
We understand the property is connected to mains electricity, gas, water and drainage.
Share of the Freehold. Lease 999 years less 3 days from the 1st January 1988. Service charge paid quarterly (third quarter ending 30/09/2017 paid £679.25 further details of inclusions available on request. Quarterly charge is predicted to increase in 2018. Water and sewerage charges additional. Individual heating and other household bills paid separately by the owner.
Fixtures and Fittings
Unless specifically described in these particulars, all fixtures and fittings are excluded from the sale though may be available by separate negotiation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71052269.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8274875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parrys, Monmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.