3 bedroom terraced house for saleWindmill Lane, Greenford, Greater London
- Living Room opens onto Rear Garden
- Kitchen/Dining Room with Bosch Appliances
- Gas Central Heating
- Bathroom, En-Suite Shower Room and W.C.
- High Performance Double Glazing
- Two Double Bedrooms and One Single
- Storage Cupboards plus Loft (not boarded)
- 102m2 (Approx. 1100 Sqft) Gross Internal Area
- Whole house ventilation system
- Short walk to town centre
Last Remaining Recently Reduced: Fantastic, new-build house on a quiet road. This two-storey, three-bedroom property is one of a short terrace of three spacious, new homes and features a stylish kitchen/dining room with Bosch appliances and a rear-facing living room which opens onto a private garden (part paved, part lawn, lockable shed provided). The master bedroom includes a fitted wardrobe and en-suite shower room plus there is a main bathroom and large downstairs cloakroom. High-performance glazing, gas central-heating, a whole-house ventilation system, high insulation standards and photovoltaic cells on the roof all contribute to an excellent energy-efficiency rating. Storage has been considered as well with good-sized cupboards plus a traditional loft space (not boarded). Parking on Windmill Lane is unrestricted.
Local Authority: London Borough of Ealing
Council Tax Band: E (£1663.63 for 2017-18)
Property ref: 121_1138_4355411
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71057360.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4355411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Moves, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.