5 bedroom detached house for saleWeaverlake Drive, Yoxall, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire
- Stunningly located substantial luxury family home in premier location
- Highly desirable setting with attractive countryside aspects
- Impressive reception porch and hallway
- Stunning drawing room with inglenook fireplace
- Family sitting room, charming snug and study
- Formal dining room and spacious breakfast kitchen with utility
- Master bedroom with luxury en suite bathroom
- Guests bedroom 2 with dressing area and en suite shower room
- Bedroom 3 with luxury en suite shower room
- 2 further double bedrooms and family bathroom
Originally built in 2002 this imposing detached family home forms part of this luxurious, private and prestigious development on the edge of the sought after village of Yoxall. The property stands in a very generous garden plot which has matured to create a most desirable family living environment with private aspects and yet adjacent to lovely countryside. The property offers extensive accommodation with five reception rooms and five double bedrooms, three of which have en suite facilities. The gardens have been attractively landscaped taking full advantage of the natural environment with delightful seating areas and country aspects. Early viewing would be encouraged to avoid disappointment and to fully appreciate the quality and extent of accommodation on offer.
Property ref: 121_863_4549628
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71059655.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4549628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.