3 bedroom terraced house for saleHunters Way West, Darland, Kent.
Offers in Excess of
- THREE bedroom terrace house
- NEWLY fitted kitchen and bathroom
- POTENTIAL FOR OFF ROAD PARKING TO FRONT (STPP)
- Adjacent to DARLAND BANKS
Purple Property are delighted to bring to the market this in our opinion lovely three bedroom terrace house, boasting lounge, kitchen/diner, utility room and cloakroom to the ground floor and three good size separate bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. The property has been maintained and presented to a high standard and is literally ready to move into, just unpack your bags and settle in Located in the extremely popular residential area of Darland. This is a must for internal viewing, do not miss out call us now on 01634855000 to book your viewing.
Double glazed door to:
Hardwood door to:
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: Laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
LOUNGE: 15 10 x 12 4 (4.83m x 3.76m) Double glazed bay window to front with views over Darland Banks, carpet as laid, feature fireplace, radiator.
KITCHEN/ DINER: 18 6 x 13 7 (5.64m x 4.14m) Double glazed window to rear, double glazed double door to rear, feature fireplace, range of wall and base units, space for fridge freezer, space for double oven with extractor over with lighting, sink with mixer tap, splash tiling, laminate flooring, radiator.
UTILITY AREA: 9 5 x 4 11 (2.87m x 1.50m)) Double glazed window to side, door to rear, vinyl flooring, radiator.
WC: Window to rear, low level WC, vinyl flooring.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING: Carpet as laid, access to loft.
BEDROOM ONE: 15 7 x 12 1 (4.75m x 3.69m) Double glazed bay window to front with views over Darland Banks, carpet as laid, two radiators.
BEDROOM TWO: 13 2 x 10 11 (4.01m x 3.33m) Double glazed window to rear, built in cupboard, carpet as laid, radiator.
BEDROOM THREE: 8 9 x 6 8 (2.67m x 2.03m) Double glazed window to front, carpet as laid, radiator.
BATHROOM: Double glazed window to rear, roll top bath with shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, splash tiling, tiled flooring, radiator.
GARDEN: Laid to lawn, patio, flower beds, shed.
GARAGE: Up and over door.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0002239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purpleproperty.biz, Gillingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.