1 bedroom flat for saleWaterside Point, 2 Anhalt Road, London, SW11
- Beautifully Situated River/Albert Bridge Facing Apartment
- 23' x 23' Front Facing Kitchen/Reception Room : Bedroom
- Patio/Garden : Bathroom : Cloakroom : Approx. 941 sq ft
- Secure Parking : Porterage : Incredible Views
- Seconds from neighbouring Battersea Park
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A spacious river facing apartment, in need of some updating, located within the highly desirable Waterside Point development offering approximately 946 sq ft of accommodation with the most wonderful direct River views across Albert Bridge and the Thames towards Chelsea Embankment.
Please note that the photos of this property are real, however all furniture and furnishing items have been computer generated for illustration purposes only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71069605.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BPS190020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Battersea Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.