2 bedroom flat for saleMentone Terrace, Newington, Edinburgh, EH9
- Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, second (top) floor flat, set in an impressive traditional stone-built Victorian house.
- Located in a sought-after residential area of Newington, to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, a double bedroom, single bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include sash and casement windows, gas central heating, a fitted kitchen with appliances, panelled doors and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, the property benefits from a paved rear garden set within a shared garden, and there is ample on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday 14:00 - 16:00.
Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, second (top) floor flat, set in an impressive traditional stone-built Victorian house, located in a sought-after residential area of Newington, to the south of Edinburgh city centre. Accessed off an ornate period stairway, the entrance hall has carpeted flooring, a utility cupboard housing a washing machine, and serves each room within the flat, including the storage space in the eaves. The bright living/dining room, which is set to the front, features a plain cornice, decorative fireplace, and a recessed window offering plenty of natural light. The kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven and freestanding fridge. All furniture is available by separate negotiation. With views of Salisbury Crags and Arthur's Seat to the rear, bedroom one has carpeted flooring and pendant lighting, whilst bedroom two is to also the rear, similarly finished, and has space for freestanding bedroom furniture. Including a large skylight, the tasteful bathroom features a traditional white three-piece suite with a mains mixer over-bath shower, a tiled floor and tiled splashbacks. Newington lies roughly two miles south of the city centre, and provides a number of local amenities for everyday needs, with a variety of specialist shops and a vibrant atmosphere of bars, restaurants, and cafes. The popular Cameron Toll Centre also offers a selection of high-street shops and a Sainsbury's superstore. A convenient location for Edinburgh University, The Royal Infirmary and the Scottish Parliament, there are also many open green spaces including Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat, Blackford Hill and The Meadows, as well as the Royal Commonwealth Pool, formerly a venue for the Commonwealth Games. Well-regarded schooling is available at all levels within the area, and a regular public transport service provides easy access to and from the city centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71075812.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13882119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate (Principal GPM Branch), Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.