2 bedroom apartment for saleWhitefriars Wharf, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9
- NO ONWARDS CHAIN
- BEAUTIFUL RIVER VIEWS
- 2 BED TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
- ALLOCATED PARKING & GARAGE
- LIFT ACCESS & COMMUNAL GARDENS
- BATHROOM & EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Superbly presented top floor apartment with great river views and garage. Early viewing recommended!
A recently decorated, modern and superbly presented 2 bedroom top floor apartment that is ideally located for all local amenities including the mainline station and High Street. The accommodation comprises fitted kitchen open plan to lounge/diner with Admonter new oak floor, 2 recently carpeted double bedrooms with an en suite shower room with Amtico flooring to the master and a separate bathroom. The kitchen is fitted with Bosch oven and hob, new fridge, new freezer and new 9kg AEG washer/dryer machine. The apartment benefits from fabulous river and castle views, a private garage with bespoke fitted shelving and space for large car, parking space, GFCH (condenser boiler one year old) and communal gardens. No onward chain!
COUNCIL TAX BAND C - £1,459.01pa (as of 01.04.17)
LEASEHOLD DETAILS (Supplied by vendor)
Leasehold Term 950 years
Ground Rent £250pa
Maintenance Charge £1,500pa
Tonbridge is a picturesque market town situated along the River Medway, surrounded by quaint rural villages and steeped in history with its 13th century castle. Education in the area is amongst the finest in the country with excellent primary and secondary schools, including grammar schools and private schools. Transport links are also excellent. Journeys from Tonbridge mainline train station take you to London in approximately 40 minutes, whilst the A21 has direct links to London and the M25.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TNB180037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis & Co, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.