3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Reddings, Mill Hill
- DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- CURRENTLY WITH 3 BEDROOMS BUT PLANNING FOR 5
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- OFF STREET PARKING & GARAGE
- APPROXIMATELY 65' REAR GARDEN
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF MILL HILL BROADWAY STATION
- CLOSE TO POPULAR LOCAL SCHOOLS INCLUDING COURTLAND, MILL HILL COUNTY & ETZ CHAIM
A rare opportunity to create your own masterpiece in one of Mill Hill's most sought after roads, off Lawrence Street and therefore within approximately 0.8 of a mile of Mill Hill Broadway.
Offered for sale with no upper chain, this detached family home is currently arranged over two floors only but is sold with the benefit of full planning permission which would extend the house to provide Five Bedrooms with Three Bathrooms and modern open plan living on the ground floor.
The Reddings is conveniently located close to popular local schools including Courtland, Mill Hill County and Etz Chaim. The amenities at Mill Hill Broadway including The Thameslink Station are within walking distance as are the open spaces of Mill Hill Park and Arrandene and various places of worship.
Joint Sole Agent
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71080684.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RJE1001713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard James, Mill Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.