3 bedroom bungalow for saleFairfield Chase, Bexhill-on-sea
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Very well presented property
- Large lounge/diner with bay window
- Fitted kitchen and utility room
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Double glazed and central heating
- Private rear garden
- Double garage and driveway
Located in a popular residential area, within a cul-de-sac, this well well presented three bedroom bungalow would be ideal for many. It has been updated to a very good standard, it is well decorated and the garden is great too, making it ideal for a buyer to move straight in.
The entrance hall is generous and leads to the main rooms with the large lounge/diner located at the front overlooking the well kept front garden and it benefits from a bay window. To the side is the main bathroom which has a white suite. Leading through to the rear is the modern fitted kitchen and in turn the utility with a door and window to the great rear garden. There are three bedrooms with the two double size ones overlooking the rear garden and the master bedroom has an en-suite. The third bedroom looks to the front.
Externally there are two connected garages with a rear door to the garden, via the potting shed. Both the front and rear gardens are well designed and very well kept. The rear benefits from a summer house, decked area, pond with bridge, as well as perimeter fences and a gated side access.
The local area provides a selection of local shops, pubs, parks/green spaces and a bus service. Whereas nearby Bexhill town centre provides all the major shops and services you would expect of a major town, as well as great waterfront walks, cafes, restaurants and the Del La Warr Pavillion.
Communication links by train are via the Collington and Bexhill rail stations and road connections via the nearby A259 to link to Hastings and the A21 towards Tonbridge areas and London.
Contact YOPA today to arrange your viewing on this great bungalow.
EPC band: E
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 46987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.