2 bedroom flat for saleBlakes Quay, Gas Works Road, Reading, RG1
- Two Bedroom Penthouse Apartment
- South Facing & River Views
- Two Bathrooms
- Allocated Parking & Lift Access
- No Onward Chain
- Close to Town Centre and Railway Station
- Furnished, Available Beginning of August
A stunning two bedroom apartment in Blakes Quay with views South over the River Kennet. This apartment is one of the few Skyline Apartments in Blakes Quay and benefits from a 23ft lounge/dining area, kitchen with integrated appliances and two private balconies. This apartment has a sound system throughout the apartment and has undercroft parking space and lift access. No onward chain. EPC Rating B.
Fast non-stop services to London Paddington, access to Jct 11& 12 of the M4 and within 30 miles of London Heathrow, Central Reading is a desirable area for commuters and families alike. The town is made up of old and new, the town hall, Abbey ruins and Forbury gardens are complimented by the newly developed train station and Oracle shopping centre offering numerous bars, restaurants and the latest shops. Reading is set between the River Thames and River Kennet which meanders through the centre. There is no shortage of leisure facilities with various gyms, clubs and societies not to mention its own Football and Rugby teams. Reading boasts its renowned University along with college and highly sought after primary and secondary schools.
The apartment comprises of two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, a 23ft lounge/dining area, kitchen with integrated appliances. There are two private balconies. This apartment has a sound system throughout the apartment and has undercroft parking space and lift access.
Two private balconies, allocated parking. Residents have access to an on site gym, games room and a meeting rooms.
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
Reading Borough Council - Council Tax Band D. Mains Gas, Electric and Water. Lift Access to all floors direct from underground parking area.
* When you apply for a tenancy there will be fees to pay - ask our branch staff or visit our website for further details of this fee and other fees which may become payable during the lifetime of your tenancy.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
Through our in house Conveyancing team, we can ensure ease and efficiency for a competitive, no-sale, no-fee quote. Ask us for a quote today.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 150984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.