3 bedroom detached house for saleFairford Avenue, Luton, LU2 7ES
- Stunning Detached Family Home
- Beautifully Presented Througout
- Extended Accommodation
- Prestigious Old Bedford Road Area
- 22ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- En-Suite & Juliette Balcony to Master
- Potential To Extend Further (STPP)
- Double Glazed and Gas Central Heating
*INDIGO RESIDENTIAL* A beautifully presented, spacious three bedroom detached family home with huge potential to extend further (STPP).
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are delighted to be the sole agent instructed for the sale of this fantastic detached property located in the Old Bedford Road area of North Luton. The current owners have made significant modifications and upgrades to the property over the years and have extended the property with a double story to both the side and rear. The area has proved incredibly popular amongst families and children will often attend Bushmead Primary and Stopsley Secondary as their schools as well as being walking distance to both Luton and Barnfield colleges. There are an array of shops, bus routes, supermarkets and other amenities all nearby and Luton Mainline station is two miles away offering direct routes to and from London.
In brief the property comprises of an entrance hall, cloakroom, 19ft living room, dining room and a 22ft kitchen/breakfast room with space for all appliances and patio doors overlooking the rear garden. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom suite. The master bedroom has a dressing area, en-suite and juliette balcony. Externally there are two driveways either side of the property and a private rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with decking and patio areas. There is huge potential to extend the property further (STPP). Heating is efficient and economical via gas to radiators whilst the windows are all double glazed.
An internal viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this home has to offer.
EPC Rating D. Council Tax Band E.
The approx sq.feet is 1680.2
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 426945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Barton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.