5 bedroom terraced house for saleRushmore Road, London, E5
- Accommodation Spaciously Arranged Over Three Floors Measuring 2068 Sq. Ft.
- Potential for a Self-Contained Flat to the Semi Lower Level (Plans Available on Request)
- Magnificent Working Victorian Fireplaces and Newly Fitted Sash Windows
- Sensitively Restored Throughout with a New Roof, Re-Wired and Re-Plumbed
- An Abundance of Bespoke Features and Custom-Made Fitted Wardrobes
- South-Facing Garden Accessed from the Ground and Lower Ground Floors
GUIDE PRICE £1,400,000 to £1,500,000: This magnificent double-fronted Victorian Villa is enviably appointed in the "Golden Triangle" of Lower Clapton. Sensitively restored retaining a host of magnificent features and striking modern designs. Currently the lower ground floor is used as a beautiful one bedroom flat. The upper levels offer exquisite family accommodation and composed of grand reception hall, two fantastic reception rooms one leading to a modern fitted kitchen/entertaining space with access to a secluded south facing garden. Four delightful bedrooms some with vaulted ceilings, a family bathroom and a separate W.C. Moments from amenities and outstanding primary and secondary schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71090248.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC160739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.