3 bedroom maisonette for saleRavenswood Road, Cotham, Bristol, BS6 6BN
- Desirable three-bedroom maisonette
- Sitting room with period fireplace and bay window
- Master bedroom with period fireplace
- Two further double bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen with integrated dishwasher
- Shower room and separate cloakroom
- Currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
- Ideal first-time buy or investment opportunity
- Perfect location for Bristol University and access to Whiteladies Road
- Long Leasehold Term of 999 years from 1 January 1995
VIEWINGS TO COMMENCE SATURDAY 27 JANUARY. PLEASE CALL FOR TIMES AND DETAILS.
The Maisonette, 10 Ravenswood Road is a fabulous opportunity, situated on a sought-after road on the Cotham / Redland border. The area boasts a mix of student, young professional and family accommodation – each enjoying the proximity of Whiteladies Road (0.4 miles), the independent bars and restaurants of Cotham Hill (0.2 miles), and access to Bristol University (0.6 miles).
Major employers nearby include the BBC, Bristol University and the BRI hospital; whilst the city centre is just over a mile away and Bristol Temple Meads Train Station 2 miles to the south.
For Sale Leasehold.
The Maisonette, 10 Ravenswood Road is generous three-bedroom maisonette, arranged over the upper floors of a semi-detached period townhouse. Under the same ownership for some 17 years, the property has been let for several years and could benefit now from some cosmetic refurbishment.
Accessed from the communal entrance via a front door on the hall floor, the property is principally arranged over the first floor, with accommodation over the half-landings above and below. The flow allows for a flexible layout and the property is let currently as three-bedroom apartment on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement.
Over the first floor is a charming and well-proportioned sitting room, enjoying fabulous views along the gardens opposite. The sitting room has retained features such as an open fireplace and mantlepiece, picture rail and a triple sash bay window. Adjacent to this room is the master bedroom, again complete with an open fireplace and period sash bay window. This room could easily adapt to be a second reception room, should a two-bedroom property be required.
The kitchen is separate and fitted with a range of modern wall and floor mounted storage cupboards, along with an integrated dishwasher, and space for a washing machine. There are lovely views from the kitchen too from the sash window - providing natural light and ventilation.
Situated on the lower half-landing is bedroom two, which is a great size and with the benefit of a fitted sink and vanity unit. Opposite bedroom two is a separate cloakroom, with a low-level w.c and wash basin, as well as an opaque sash window.
Upstairs, over the top floor is a further double bedroom with views to the rear. There is access to a separate shower room, with a walk-in shower cubicle, low level w.c and wash basin. This too has an opaque sash window to provide natural light and ventilation.
Overall, the property could benefit from an element of cosmetic refurbishment, and we have been advised by the current letting agents that this would provide an increase to the market rent. Details are available upon request. Alternatively, the apartment would be perfect for an owner / occupier looking for a spacious property in a prime location which they could put their own stamp on.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71090312.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rupert Oliver Property Agents, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.