4 bedroom detached house for saleRiverside Drive, Branston, Burton-On-Trent
- FOUR BEDROOM & MASTER EN-SUITE
- LARGE RECEPTION ROOMS
- STYLISH & MODERN THROUGHOUT
- DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT
- SEEING IS BELIEVING
- TO ARRANGE A VIEWING CONTACT US ON 01283 530 169
Burchell Edwards are delighted to offer this suburb four bedroom detached house located in Branston, Burton-upon-Trent. The property offers a wealth of accommodation such as a large lounge, kitchen breakfast room, dining room which opens onto the rear garden, down stairs WC, The list goes on,
***WOW*** This word is used many times to describe a home but this particular home we at Burchell Edwards really do mean it. The home is presented to a show home standard throughout and the new home owners will be fortunate to own this property. This is a four bedroom detached house with large reception areas, modern and stylish kitchen with all the "MOD CONS" Four bedrooms with an en-suite to the master bedroom, family bathroom and down stairs WC. This property is faultless and an early viewing is imperative to avoid missing out on this fantastic home.
Dropped kerb to driveway providing off road parking.
Double glazed door to front elevation, double glazed window to side elevation and a central heating radiator.
W.C and wash hand basin.
Lounge 21' 3" x 11' 9" ( 6.48m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, French Patio doors to dining room, electric fireplace, wall light points, a central heating radiator, telephone point, television point and a door to breakfast/ kitchen room.
Breakfast Room 10' 9" x 7' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.26m )
Built in cupboards with units, a central heating radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and spot lighting.
Dining Room 17' 6" x 6' 9" ( 5.33m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and triple folding doors.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.90m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units, incorporating a sink, cooker hood, space for range cooker, space for fridge/freezer, a central heating radiator, kick down lighting under counter lighting, spot lights and a double glazed window to rear elevation.
A central heating radiator and a loft access.
Bedroom One 15' x 9' 2" ( 4.57m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, a central heating radiator and a telephone point.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity storage, extractor fan, W.C and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 10' 5" max ( 3.20m x 3.17m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 6" x 10' 6" ( 3.81m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 6' 9" x 7' 6" max ( 2.06m x 2.29m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a central heating radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, W.C, part tiling, built in airing cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Store Room 14' x 8' ( 4.27m x 2.44m )
Window to side elevation, detached storage, door opening onto the enclosed rear garden, ideal for garden storage.
Enclosed garden with large bistro area, studio shed and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71090591.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT203369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.