4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRoker Lane, Pudsey
- GUIDE PRICE £260,000 - £275,000
- Beautifully presented semi detached
- Four bedrooms with shower to master
- Enclosed rear garden, Off street parking for three cars
- Two bathrooms
- Popular location
- Close to local amenities
- Viewing is essential!
*GUIDE PRICE £260,000 - £275,000* William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this SUBSTANTIAL semi detached residence boasting beautifully presented accommodation that includes FOUR BEDROOMS and TWO BATHROOMS plus GAMES AREA. PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED.
Offered for sale is this fantastic semi detached property which boasts beautifully presented and well proportioned living accommodation and is situated within a popular and convenient location, close to local amenities and transport links. The property briefly comprises; an entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, utility room, good sized landing/ games area, four bedrooms and two bathrooms. There is a driveway and garage to the front of the property providing off street parking for three cars and a good sized enclosed garden to the rear. We strongly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this perfect family home!
Door to front with stairs leading to the first floor landing and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 26' x 12' max ( 7.92m x 3.66m max )
A larger than average lounge with a gas fireplace, two central heating radiators and windows to the front and rear elevations.
Dining Kitchen 20' 7" x 10' 7" ( 6.27m x 3.23m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, cooker-hood, integrated dishwasher, feature island providing dining space, a window to the front elevation and patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Having complementary work surfaces, incorporating a central heating radiator, plumbing for a washing machine and a door to the rear.
A good sized space currently used as a games area with a pull down ladder providing access to the loft.
Bedroom One 15' x 10' 6" ( 4.57m x 3.20m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a Velux window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' ( 3.51m x 2.74m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 14' 4" x 9' ( 4.37m x 2.74m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Four 7' 8" x 6' ( 2.34m x 1.83m )
With a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a bath, wash hand basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, wash hand basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
There is a driveway and garage to the front of the property providing ample off street parking for three cars.
To the rear is a good sized enclosed garden with a decked seating area and a shed.
With power, light and an up & over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71099918.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY109160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.