6 bedroom detached house for saleAilsa Road, St Margarets
Offers in Excess of
- Attractive detached family house
- Generous living and entertaining space
- Self-contained one/two bedroom annexe
- Pretty frontage with off street parking
- West facing mature garden
- Desirable location close to River Thames
- Premier residential road
- EPC Rating D
A wonderful six double bedroom detached family house, which incorporates a self-contained annex and offers substantial and versatile accommodation. With bright and airy rooms, the main property comprises five double bedrooms, three reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, three bathrooms and a conservatory, whilst the annex essentially provides a one bedroom apartment with a double bedroom, kitchen/breakfast room and bathroom suite.
The property is situated on a large corner plot with a well maintained rear garden, ample off street parking, two outbuildings and potential to extend further, subject to the usual planning consents.
Ailsa Road is situated within a short walk of the River Thames and Richmond Lock, whilst St Margarets village and Richmond town centre, both offering excellent local amenities and transport links into central London, are within a short walk.
EPC Rating D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71103263.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27566802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, St Margarets & East Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.