3 bedroom detached house for saleRidgedale Road, Bolsover, CHESTERFIELD
- A Well Presented Detached Property
- Modern Breakfast Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden, Off Street Parking & Garage
- Viewing's Advised to Appreciate this Property
This well presented DETACHED property with ground floor breakfast kitchen & bedroom, two further first floor bedrooms and lounge. An enclosed rear garden, OFF STREET PARKING & GARAGE. Ideal for first time buyers and families alike,
A front facing PVCu double glazed door opens into the entrance hallway which is fitted with a central heating radiator and wood effect laminate flooring. Access is given to the breakfast kitchen and bedroom three, whilst stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Fitted with a low flush w.c, wash hand basin, a central heating radiator, wood effect flooring and extractor fan.
Breakfast Kitchen 17' 6" Max x 8' 6" Max ( 5.33m Max x 2.59m Max )
Fitted with a range of high gloss wall and base units with contrasting granite effect worksurfaces and inset sink with mixer tap. Integrated electric oven with induction hob and cooker hood above whilst having a glass splashback area. Space for a free standing fridge/freezer and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. There is complimentary splashback tiling to the walls, a central heating radiator and a front facing PVCu double glazed window. The room extends to offer space for family dining.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" Max x 6' 2" Max ( 3.33m Max x 1.88m Max )
Located on the ground floor is a front facing bedroom fitted with wood effect flooring, a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hallway and give access to the first floor living accommodation with a built in airing cupboard and picture rail.
Lounge 19' x 10' 3" Max ( 5.79m x 3.12m Max )
A well appointed lounge fitted with wood effect flooring, two central heating radiators,TV point and coving to the ceiling. There is a front facing PVCu double glazed window and rear facing French doors which open onto the garden.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.95m )
A front facing double bedroom fitted with a central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and a PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 11' Max ( 3.02m x 3.35m Max )
A further front facing bedroom fitted with a central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and a PVCu double glazed window which offer views beyond.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and sunken bath with electric shower above. There is tiling to the walls and floor, a central heating radiator, loft access hatch and a side facing PVCu double glazed obscure window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a laid to lawn garden area and driveway which offers off street parking and gives access to the garage, whilst there is a courtesy gate to the rear. To the rear is a well maintained tiered garden with tow laid to lawn areas and two patio areas which offer ideal spaces for outside seating and entertaining with space for a timber shed.
Please note this property has Solar Panels.
Fitted with power, lighting, up and over doors, there is storage space with hatch and a wall mounted boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71103293.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF100275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.