3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWindleston Drive, Middlesbrough
- IN NEED OF MILD COSMETIC IMPROVEMENT OFFERING A LARGE AMOUNT OF SCOPE FOR DEVLOPMENT BY A LIVE IN OWNER
- CORNER PLOT GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM
- LARGE LAWNED GARDEN TO THE REAR
- LOCATED CLOSE TO LADGATE LANE - BUSY BUS ROUTE AND ALSO ORMESBY'S SHOPS AND AMENITIES.
- LOFT ROOM ACCESSED VIA A LADDER FROM THE LANDING - COULD BE USED AS AN OVERFLOW BEDROOM
PRICED TO SELL!! A SPACIOUS PROPERTY LOCATED AT THE VERY HIGHEST END OF PARK END - TUCKED IN BEHIND LADGATE LANE / SPACIOUS KITCHEN DINER / UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING POWERED BY A GAS COMBI BOILER / SET ON A CORNER PLOT AND OFFERING POTENTIAL FOR FURTHER DEVELOPMENT INCLUDING EXTENSION AND OR A GARAGE / 3 BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR AND A FAMILY BATHROOM / GOOD SIZED LAWNED GARDEN TO THE REAR WITH PAVED PATIO / SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN ALLOWING FOR EASE OF SWIFT OWNERSHIP / AN IDEAL INVESTMENT PROPERTY AND OR A FIRST TIME BUY!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71103347.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8454172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.