1 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHawthorn Road, Chapel Allerton, Leeds
- Substantial detached Victorian residence
- Currently divided into two properties
- One four bedroom and one two bedroom property
- Character period features
- South facing walled garden
- Outbuilding prime for conversion
- On the doorstep of central Chapel Allerton
- No onward chain
A quaint cottage style property, forming part of a detached Victorian residence standing proudly on the doorstep of vibrant Chapel Allerton centre. The original property was built in the late 1800s and was divided around 100 years ago, and now both dwellings are being offered to the market either separately or as a whole, with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Although now requiring modernisation, the property offers may charming features and retains a wealth of character. Steps from the garden of the adjoining property lead to the entrance door, which opens into a cosy living room with a stunning original fireplace, bespoke fitted storage and feature sashes to the bay with leaded lights and stained glass detail. The kitchen to the lower ground floor is handmade and has a stone flagged floor and French windows. The first floor has been divided into a double bedroom and shower room with walk-in shower, and the second floor room currently has bathroom fittings but would make a great second bedroom. An internal viewing of this unique property is genuinely recommended.
The vibrant 'village' of Chapel Allerton offers extensive local amenities within a few minutes’ walk of the property, including a range of cosmopolitan restaurants and cafe bars, supermarkets, banks and various other specialist shops including a fish monger, butcher and grocer. Leafy Chapel Allerton Park is situated directly opposite Woodland View where there are tennis courts and a bowling green. Regular transport services available on Harrogate Road and afford easy access to the city centre and surrounding areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71103866.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK170686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.