2 bedroom town house for saleHaworth Drive, Stretford, Manchester, M32
- Two bedrooms
- End townhouse property
- Newly upgrading central heating
- Recently fitted kitchen
- Fully refurbished
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Recently installed bathroom
- Viewing essential
- No onward chain
- Ideal first time purchase
**RECENTLY REFURBISHED** - An opportunity has arisen to purchase this immaculately presented recently refurbished TWO BEDROOM end townhouse property situated in a sought after location in Stretford. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac close to the Urmston border, this property benefits from excellent transport links and is close to Humphrey Park Train Station, a range of amenities including the Trafford Centre and highly regarded schooling. In brief this desirable property briefly comprises; a well proportioned living room which opens into a newly fitted modern breakfast kitchen and a recently erected uPVC double glazed conservatory. The kitchen itself is less than six months old and comes complete with a host of integrated appliances including a fridge/freezer, wine cooler and a coffee machine. To the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms and a modern recently fitted family bathroom complete with a three piece white suite. Externally there are parking spaces to the front and side of the property whilst to the rear, an enclosed low maintenance seating area can be found alongside a large garden shed. Further benefits include a newly installed gas central heating boiler and a new electrical consumer unit. This modernised and greatly improved property needs to be viewed early to avoid disappointment but also to appreciate the quiet cul-de-sac location on offer. Contact VitalSpace Estate Agents on 0161 747 7807 for further information.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71104544.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9689147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by VitalSpace, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.