3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Knolls, Bicton Heath, Shrewsbury
An immaculately presented and improved semi-detached family house, quietly situated within this popular suburb a short distance from Bicton Heath's excellent range of amenities, Oxon Primary School and road links via the A5.
Key Features -
* Spacious living room with feature bow window to front
* Dining room with useful under stairs storage
* Fitted kitchen with stable door to side
* Large conservatory opening to rear garden
* 3 bedrooms and refitted family bathroom
* uPVC double glazed windows and gas fired central heating
* Attractive private rear garden laid to lawn with paved terrace
* Driveway providing parking and access to detached single garage
* Further landscaped garden to front
Entrance Porch -
Living Room - about 3.1m x 4.9m (about 10'2" x 16'1") -
Dining Room - about 4m x 2.8m (about 13'1" x 9'2") -
Kitchen - about 3.9m x 2.1m (about 12'10" x 6'11") -
Conservatory - about 2.9m x 4.4m (about 9'6" x 14'5") -
Bedroom One - about 2.7m x 3.2m (about 8'10" x 10'6") -
Bedroom Two - about 2.7m x 3m (about 8'10" x 9'10") -
Bedroom Three - about 2m x 2m (about 6'7" x 6'7") -
Bathroom - about 1.8m x 2m (about 5'11" x 6'7") -
Entrance porch, living room, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, 3 bedrooms, bathroom, uPVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, driveway providing parking, detached single garage, garden
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71107819.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28701762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Green Pooks, Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.