1 bedroom flat for saleDalyell Road, Brixton, SW9
- Well presented Victorian conversion ground floor flat
- Reception room with attractive lightwell
- Generous fitted kitchen with dining area
- Private and quiet patio area
- Generous sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Partially tanked basement area
- Excellent transport links into central London
- Minutes away from Brixton Stockwell and Clapham North underground
- Close to the amenities shops and restaurants of Brixton and Clapham High Street
- New boiler recently fitted
RECENTLY REDUCED - A OPEN DAY IS BEING HELD ON SATURDAY 14TH MAY BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 10AM- 5PM (Please contact HouseSimple to attend)
A well-presented Victorian conversion flat with private patio area and basement, situated close to Brixton, Stockwell, Clapham North underground stations and Clapham High Street Overground station.
The property comprises a reception room with access to an attractive pebbled light well. A generous fitted kitchen with dining area and access to a quiet patio area via French doors. A good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes, bathroom with bath and shower and a basement area that has been partially tanked.
Dalyell Road is situated close to Brixton, Clapham High Street and Clapham Common, all renowned for excellent bars, restaurants, shopping and entertainment. There is quick access to central London via both the Victoria and Northern lines as well as an excellent bus network including night buses. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71109830.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS86989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.