4 bedroom detached house for saleShireoaks Way, Grimethorpe, S72
- Good sized rear garden
- Good commuter links and access to local amenities
- Walking distance to good local Primary and Secondary schools
- Well-proportioned fourth bedroom
HouseSimple is pleased to present this property in Grimethorpe.
Constructed in 2007 by Ben Bailey Homes, this spacious 4 bedroom property occupies a superb cul-de-sac setting with pleasant views from front and rear.
- Delightful living room with bay window and French doors to the rear garden
- Exceptional breakfast kitchen with separate utility area giving side access with stable door
- Separate dining room with bay window
- Master bedroom with en-suite and built in wardrobes
- Three further bedrooms and large family bathroom on first floor
- Spacious first floor landing with access to fully insulated loft with ladders and part boarded
- Single integral garage
- Dowstairs WC
- Good size rear garden with decking area
- Double glazed
- Central heating
Living room- including bay window: 11'8" x 16'11"
Dining room- including bay window: 8'9" x 12'3"
Kitchen/breakfast room: 11'11" x 12'6"
Utility: 5'7" x 5'5"
WC: 2'9" X 5'5"
Garage: 8'2 min x 16'5"
Bedroom 1: 11'6" x 12'6" min
En-suite: 8'2" max x 6'9" max 5'6" x 6'9" min
Bedroom 2: 11'9" x 9'8"
Bedroom 3: 12'1" x 8'2"
Bedroom 4: 8'10" x 7'11"
Bathroom- 4 piece suite: 8'4" x 7'11"
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71110412.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS80309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.