2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLivingstone Avenue, Callander
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- GCH & DG
- Extensive Driveway & Garage
- EPC C (69)
A rarely available two bedroom semi-detached bungalow set within a popular and well regarded residential development.
The property offers well-proportioned accommodation for those seeking one level living but will require internal modernisation and refurbishment. Internally the property consists of entrance vestibule, hallway with storage, spacious lounge, kitchen with an array of floor units, bathroom and two double bedrooms.
The property is well situated within a cul-de-sac with south facing rear garden. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazed windows have been installed.
To the front of the home are gardens with mature plants and trees. An extensive driveway to the side of the property provides off street parking for numerous family sized cars and in turn provides access to a single detached garage. The rear more private garden consists of patio, surrounding fencing and foliage.
Lounge 14' 9" x 12' 5" ( 4.50m x 3.78m )
Kitchen 9' 10" max x 9' 6" max ( 3.00m max x 2.90m max )
Bedroom 1 14' 5" x 8' 9" ( 4.39m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 2 13' 5" max x 10' 6" ( 4.09m max x 3.20m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI108213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.