3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVardar Avenue, Clarkston, Glasgow
- Extremely well presented elevated semi detached villa
- Formal box-bay windowed lounge
- Impressive dining kitchen
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Gas ch. Double glazing
- Landscaped gardens to front and rear
An immaculately finished semi-detached villa enjoying a stunning outlook within this central Clarkston pocket.
Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout and enjoying the benefits of a stunning open outlook to the front, this extremely well presented semi- detached villa enjoys all the benefits of a quiet suburban street yet sits only a short stroll from a wide range of local amenities.
Formed over two levels; the accommodation extends to welcoming reception hallway, formal box-bay windowed lounge with attractive feature log-burner at focal point, impressive family dining kitchen hosting a range of contemporary base and wall mounted cabinets, three well- presented bedrooms and modern family bathroom. As previously referenced the property enjoys spectacular open views to the front towards 'Ben Lomond' as well as attractively landscaped garden grounds to both front and rear with the latter boasting a Southerly aspect.
The convenient position of the property allows for comfortable pedestrian access to local shops, banks, post offices and health centre. Regular bus and rail services can be found close by, making this an ideal location for commuting to areas further a field whilst an excellent range of leisure facilities and parkland cater for golfers, tennis and keep fit enthusiasts. The area is also renowned for its high standard of education at both primary and secondary levels making it an ever popular choice amongst the family market.
Lounge 14' 10" into bay x 12' 2" max ( 4.52m into bay x 3.71m max )
Kitchen/diner 18' 5" max x 10' 4" max ( 5.61m max x 3.15m max )
Bedroom One 15' 3" into bay x 11' 9" ( 4.65m into bay x 3.58m )
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.23m x 3.17m )
Bedroom Three 5' 10" x 7' 3" ( 1.78m x 2.21m )
Bathroom 7' 4" over bath x 6' 1" ( 2.24m over bath x 1.85m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.