3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWensley Drive, Chapel Allerton, Leeds
- Good size three bedroom semi
- Lovely characterful home
- Two storey extension to rear
- Particularly spacious living room
- Open plan dining kitchen
- Private south facing rear garden
- Elevated position. Off road parking
- Conveniently placed just off Scott Hall Road
A three bedroom semi-detached property with a double-height rear extension creating larger rooms, ideally suited to family living. The property stands in an elevated position enjoying rooftop views over the neighbourhood, and is conveniently situated just off Scott Hall Road, within easy reach of the facilities and amenities in Chapel Allerton, Meanwood and Moortown, with good public transport links into Leeds City Centre.
A ground floor entrance hall has a turned staircase to the first floor. The living room is extended to the rear where double patio doors provide access to the garden. The dining room and kitchen have been opened up and extended to create a sociable and versatile space with room for a large table and additional sofas, with the kitchen area enjoying lovely views. To the first floor are two large extended double bedrooms, a useable single bedroom and bathroom fitted with a modern suite with bath and shower. The rear garden enjoys a south facing aspect and a good degree of privacy, particularly during summer months. A patio seating area leads onto a lawn with mature trees and shrubbery borders.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71112050.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK180025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.