1 bedroom apartment for saleOne Bayshill Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50
- Development by Pegasus Life
- 1 bedroom apartment
- Retirement living for the over 60's
- High Specification
- Photos are of the show apartment
- Located in Cheltenham's prestigious Montpellier
- Secure parking
- Fabulous communal facilities
A unique collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom retirement apartments in Montpellier which creates a sociable environment with stunning restaurant and spa facilities for all residents.
One Bayshill Road is a unique collection of apartments located in Montpellier, the most sought-after Cheltenham address. Glenn Howells Architects have drawn inspiration from the distinguished streets of Montpellier to create a development that touches on the traditional and the modern. Two Grade II listed villas have been thoughtfully restored to complement the Regency architecture of the street, while a modern building seamlessly connects them.
Inside, the one, two and three bedroom apartments provide light and spacious living areas, while the variety of sociable spaces have been inspired by Cheltenham's thriving cultural scene.
A beautifully organised retirement development Pegasus Life have incorporated a stunning mix of facilities for residents to enjoy. Pass through the reception area and you will reach a bustling open kitchen. This open plan dining area offers dishes made with locally sourced ingredients and encourages conversation between old friends and new. Following a relaxing coffee break you can head to the spa or gym and stretch studio where you can relax in the sauna or steam room or enjoy a more energetic exercise class.
Square Footage: 687 sq ft
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CNR190018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.