1 bedroom apartment for saleHorley, Surrey, RH6
- One huge bedroom 17?9 x 11?9
- Spacious open plan lounge/dining/kitchen
- All newly renovated/converted in 2016
- Double glazed sash windows
- Gas radiator heating
- 0.3 of a mile from Horley train station
- 0.1 of a mile of our town centre office
Mayhews are delighted to offer this fantastically spacious and immaculately presented one bedroom town centre apartment to the market.
Located just 0.3 of a mile from Horley train station which provides easy access to London, the coast and plenty of places in between.
The electric entry system makes it easy to buzz visitors in to see you. The apartment is located up on the first floor so just one flight of stairs to ascend.
Once inside the entrance hall you can begin to get an understanding of the space on offer and the attention to detail in the finish. The entrance hall serves the bathroom, huge bedroom and open plan lounge, dining kitchen.
The open plan living area is again huge and has two double glazed sash windows to the front allowing plenty of light to flood the room. A fantastic entertaining space with large kitchen area fitted with a large range of matching eye and base level grey units providing plenty of storage and an abundance of work surface space to prepare your culinary delights. The rest of the room allows ample space for lounge and dining suites.
The bedroom will also impress you with its grandeur. Rarely have I seen such a room other than in a much larger much more expensive detached residence.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71112952.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR190129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mayhew Estates, Horley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.