2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRedhill Court, Belper
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge/ Diner
- Off Road Parking with a Garage
- Fitted Family Bathroom
- Fence Enclosed Garden
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
Burchell Edwards is delighted to bring to the market this well presented TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM semi-detached home in the desirable location of BELPER. It is offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN, the property provides modern living accommodation featuring UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
Burchell Edwards is delighted to bring to the market this well presented TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM semi-detached home in the highly desirable location of BELPER. It is offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN, the property provides modern living accommodation featuring UPVC double glazing and gas central heating, in brief comprises: Entrance porch, lounge/dining, kitchen, conservatory to the ground floor while the first floor landing gives access to two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property has a tarmac DRIVEWAY providing ample parking leading to a GARAGE to the side and a fenced enclosed low maintenance rear GARDEN with patio area perfect for AL FRESCO DINING. The garden is laid to lawn well established with mature planting. A viewing is highly recommended in order to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Having UPVC double glazed door to the side elevation, UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, telephone point, radiator and fitted laminate.
Lounge Diner 17' 3" x 11' 11" ( 5.26m x 3.63m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, TV and telephone point, under stairs area and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 6' 10" x 11' 11" ( 2.08m x 3.63m )
fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer, splashbacks, electric oven, gas hob with hood over, plumbing for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, radiator, vinyl flooring and UPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear elevation leading to the conservatory.
Conservatory 8' 8" x 14' 4" ( 2.64m x 4.37m )
Having lighting, UPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations and UPVC Double Glazed doors to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having fitted carpet and loft access.
Bedroom One 9' 9" x 11' 1" ( 2.97m x 3.38m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 11' 11" ( 2.72m x 3.63m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobe, radiator and laminate flooring.
Having bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC part tiled walls, extractor fan, vinyl flooring and UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
Externally the property has a tarmac DRIVEWAY providing ample parking leading to a GARAGE to the side and a fenced enclosed low maintenance rear GARDEN with patio area perfect for AL FRESCO DINING. The garden is laid to lawn well established with mature planting
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71118218.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL203033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Belper - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.