3 bedroom detached house for saleGravel Pit Lane, Spondon
- Three bedroom detached house
- Requires updating and improvement
- For sale with no upward chain
- Lounge and separate dining room
- Upstairs bathroom and separate WC
- Downstairs shower room
- Off street parking and a car port
- Hard surfaced garden area to the rear
Requiring updating and improvement this traditional detached house has been extended and offers three bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen, conservatory, upstairs bathroom and separate WC and a downstairs shower room. There is a generous off street parking area to the front, a car port and a hard surfaced area to the rear.
Leave Spondon village centre along Moor Street, continuing towards Dale Road; turning right onto Stoney Lane and then turning right onto Gravel Pit Lane where the property will be found identified by our 'For Sale' board to the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71119592.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPO180016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Spondon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.