3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAbbot Road, Stirling
- **CLOSING DATE MONDAY 5TH FEB AT 12NOON** 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Villa
- Extensive Mono-Block Driveway & Garage
- Stylish Interior
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Viewing highly recommended
**CLOSING DATE MONDAY 5TH FEB AT 12NOON **An impressive three bedroom semi-detached modern villa well situated in a preferred cul-de-sac setting within a prime residential locale.
**CLOSING DATE MONDAY 5TH FEB AT 12NOON **Offering excellent family accommodation over two levels consisting of entrance hallway, well-proportioned living room, dining room with patio doors to rear garden, fabulous fitted high quality kitchen with integrated appliances, three bedrooms with the larger two being double in size and stylish bathroom with over bath shower. Excellent storage throughout.
All rooms are decorated to a high standard and presented in bright fresh décor. Quality floor coverings are included within the sale. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard with modern contemporary kitchen. Warmth is provided by Gas fired central heating and double glazing has been installed.
To the front of the home are neat gardens mainly laid to lawn. An extensive mono-block driveway allows off-street parking for three family sized cars and in turn gives access to the one and a half sized brick garage with large floored loft. The rear garden has been designed for ease of maintenance and is mainly laid to lawn with bright patio. Substantial timber fencing provides a family friendly environment.
Under the terms of the Estate Agents Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the vendor of this property is an employee/associate of the Connells Group.
Living Room 16' 4" x 11' 4" ( 4.98m x 3.45m )
Dining 10' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.28m x 2.69m )
Kitchen 10' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.59m )
Bedroom 10' 9" x 9' 6" plus door recess ( 3.28m x 2.90m plus door recess )
Bedroom 11' 8" widest x 8' 5" plus door recess ( 3.56m widest x 2.57m plus door recess )
Bedroom 8' 6" x 8' 11" widest ( 2.59m x 2.72m widest )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI108234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.