3 bedroom terraced house for saleLimeberry Place, Lincoln
- Mid Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Popular Residential Location
Situated in a sought after residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed three bedroom mid-terrace family home benefiting from two allocated parking spaces, enclosed laid to lawn rear garden, en-suite to the master and a wide range of local amenities.
Situated in a sought after residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed three bedroom mid-terrace family home benefiting from two allocated parking spaces, enclosed laid to lawn rear garden, en-suite to the master and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Kitchen/Diner, Lounge, Three Bedroom with an En-suite to the Master and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With front entrance door, wall mounted panel radiator, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
With low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, laminate flooring, part tiled walls, extractor fan and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 13' 8" max x 11' 3" max ( 4.17m max x 3.43m max )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer and integrated appliances including an electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood, washing machine, dishwasher and a fridge freezer; complete with ample space for a dining table and chairs, tiled splashbacks, laminate flooring, combi boiler and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Lounge 14' 5" x 11' 2" ( 4.39m x 3.40m )
Having a uPVC patio door to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and an understairs storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Having a wall mounted panel radiator, doors to two bedrooms and bathroom and a further door leading through to the stairs with window to the front aspect rising to the master bedroom.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" max x 9' 3" ( 4.37m max x 2.82m )
Having a uPVC window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' 3" ( 3.00m x 2.21m )
Having a uPVC window to the front aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath; complete with vinyl flooring, shaver point, wall mounted panel radiator, extractor fan and part tiled walls.
Master Bedroom 17' max x 14' 6" max ( 5.18m max x 4.42m max )
Having a uPVC window to the front aspect, two wall mounted panel radiators, fitted wardrobe and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a shower cubicle; complete with a Velux window to the rear aspect, part tiled walls, cupboard and a wall mounted panel radiator.
To the front of the property there are two allocated parking spaces. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn and fully enclosed to perimeters by timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71119859.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR112464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.