3 bedroom detached house for saleExcelsior Road, Lower Parkstone, Poole
A uniquely designed brand new three bedroom two bathroom detached house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location boasting treetop views over Lower Parkstone. Contemporary accommodation over three floors, this Eco friendly strikingly individual residence boasts numerous features.
Open plan living space *Utility room *Landscaped south facing rear garden *Bespoke kitchen and bathrooms *Porcelanosa tiling throughout *Brand new *Treetop views *CCTV *Hardwired for Sky Q and full internet in all bedrooms *Luxury built in bedroom furniture in white gloss and driftwood *Airsource heating system *
Specification Includes: - • Solid oak staircase with open treads to all floors
• Fully fitted bedroom furniture including matching side tables in white gloss & driftwood
• Ceiling speakers to master bedroom and kitchen dayroom
• Full air source heat pump central heating thus very energy efficient
• Eco friendly house built to high standard
• Aluminium windows and doors throughout
• Drop and lock patio doors
• Landscaped front & rear gardens
• CCTV system
• Alarm system
• Cabled for Sky Q and full internet in all bedrooms
• LED lighting throughout
• High quality carpets
• Full NEFF appliances including coffee machine, 2 x warming draws, steam oven and normal oven, dishwasher, 5 plate induction hob, all with fold away doors
• Porcelanosa floor & wall tiles throughout
FOR ROOM DIMENSIONS PLEASE REFER TO OUR FLOOR PLAN
Property Comprises: -
Lower Ground Floor -
Kitchen/Family Room -
Utility Room -
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hallway -
Bedroom Two -
Bedroom Three -
Family Bathroom -
First Floor -
Master Bedroom -
En-Suite Bathroom -
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFL5494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frost & Co, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.