2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBrambleside
- Sought after Brambleside area
- Gardens and good off road parking
- Gas central heating, double glazing
- Conservatory opening into dining kitchen
- No chain
- Viewing recommended
A highly attractive David Wilson built bay windowed 2 bedroom house with driveway to side affording good OFF ROAD PARKING and access to a decent sized rear garden. A modern dining kitchen area opens into a PVC double glazed CONSERVATORY overlooking the rear garden. There is a modern white bathroom suite, GAS radiator CENTRAL HEATING and PVC DOUBLE GLAZING. NO CHAIN, GREAT LOCATION. Call Lucas now on 01536 312600 and book a viewing.
Entrance Hall - PVC type double glazed entrance door and window, laminate floor, radiator, staircase to first floor, natural wood panelled door to lounge.
Lounge - 4.07 + bay x 2.99 (13'4" + bay x 9'9") - Attractive PVC double glazed bay window to front, radiator
Kitchen/Dining Area - 2.69 x 3.95 - Open access to conservatory, gas boiler.
Conservatory Area - 2.11 x 2.94 - PVC double glazed, built off a low cavity brick wall, electric panel heater
Landing - Natural wood panelled doors to bedrooms, bathroom and airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 - 3.95 max width narrowing to 3 x 3 (12'11" max widt - Two PVC double glazed windows to front,
Bedroom 2 - 3.76 x 1.97 - PVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bathroom/Wc - 1.9 x 1.69 - Frosted PVC double glazed window, wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath, radiator, extractor fan.
Rear Garden -
Rear Of House -
Drive To Side - Providing off road parking
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71122000.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28703522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lucas Estate Agents, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.