2 bedroom terraced house for saleHawthorn Avenue, Dumbarton
- Cul de sac setting for this two bedroom terrace villa
- Benefitting from gas fired central heating and double glazing
- Quite setting to the west of the town
- Hallway, lounge & breakfasting kitchen
- Luxury tiled bathroom with 3 piece suite & electric shower / screen
- 2 bedrooms, both with in built wardrobes
- Superb value for 2 bed mid terrace property
- Designated parking and enclosed rear garden
- Convenient for local transport
- West end of town easing access to Clyde submarines bases
A well presented 2 bedroom mid terrace villa with light tasteful décor throughout complimented by wood effect laminate flooring on the ground floor level and carpeting on stairs, upper landing and bedrooms. The property also benefits from gas-fired central heating, UPVC entrance door and double glazing. Easily maintained garden ground to front, decking area and paved patio to rear. The property enjoys a good position towards the end of the cul de sac providing a safe family environment. AccommodationUPVC door leads through entrance hall to well presented lounge. Double glazed window to front and deep under stair cupboard. The modern kitchen is fitted with wall and base storage units, extensive work surface area, 4 ring gas hob and fan assisted electric oven. Fridge freezer and washing machine included in sale. Ample floor space for casual dining furniture and access through UPVC door to rear garden.The upper apartments comprise of 2 bedrooms and bathroom. Master bedroom situated to the front benefitting from in built wardrobe with additional storage above stairwell. Fresh decor with light walls and paintwork, contrasted by designer wallpaper on main facing wall. Second bedroom to rear with similar inbuilt wardrobe facility. Fully tiled bathroom with 3 piece classic white suite and overhead power shower unit with side screen .
GardenTidy garden to front, easily maintained. The rear garden has decking area adjacent to rear elevation and paved patio on second tier at rear perimeter. Timber fencing to sides..ParkingAmple parking to front provides off street parking for residents and guests. Designated parking bay for No 34 Surrounding Area The whole area is well served with a variety of restaurants, bars and cafes. Loch Lomond, Helensburgh and the Gareloch peninsula are within easy travelling distance of the property and offer captivating landscapes, 5 star restaurants, Hotels and cater for outdoor sports and water leisure pursuits.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8467465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Muir & Co., Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.